Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snow for Martha


Compare this one to my photo of Mt. Marathon from the 4th of July! This is for Martha in Louisiana :) This next one is of the trees across the alley, just outside the garage door. My bunny friends hang out there, but right now there's a black bear living there (no kidding!). Bear has been getting into the garbage cans at night. Don't worry about bunny, she's tough and she's faster than this black bear. I saw her last night & she's fine. My portable quilting table is set up by a living room window that looks out over the alley and the trees next door. I'm going to try and get a pic of bear.

2 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

I just love your blog & I love your pictures. I don't live in Alaska (though I have always wanted to visit). However, I live in Aberdeen, WA and I have beauty as you do all around me! I will be adding your blog and your daughters to mine, I just love the simplicity of what you are doing!

Martha said...

I've been away from the computer since Wed. (brand new grandson) Thanks so much for the snow pictures. I can't wait to see the big ol' Mr. Bear.
It's still shorts and tee shirt weather down here, temp today is expected to be in the high 80's.