Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fabric Withdrawal

How long can you go without sewing or quilting? I have not sewn or quilted since mid October! I was starting to think that I was cured. Then it hit. Two days of not sleeping well, feeling out of sorts and then *fabric attack*! It's worse than an allergy attack :)

I want to touch it, wash it, iron it, spray it with starch and cut it and then mix it all up and sew it! So, tell me, how long can you go? The Stashbusters Group on Yahoo! has a saying, "find 15 minutes to sew each day". Do I listen? No, I let it build up like swollen river at a dam! Okay, gotta go, projects and UFO's are calling!

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

I have gone actually 5 months but that was due to a leg injury. I set aside at least an hour a day when no one is home and that seems to help or I will sit up at night! Have fun!